Saturday, February 27, 2010

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR

Yes it really is my favorite time of the year. Easter is my favorite holiday, I guess we call it a holiday. It reminds us again that Jesus Christ through an act of God is our Redeemer. HE gave HIS Life that I might have a life eternal with HIM. My prayer is that you have accepted HIM as your personal Saviour.

I also enjoy this time of year because of our Home Mission Offering, better known as the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North America and Home Mission. Annie Armstrong was missionary and helped to start the first Women's Missionary Union (WMU) in the Southern Baptist Churches. WMU is very active today in the churches. You may not realize it, but there are people in each of our states that do not know who Jesus Christ is.

I hope you enjoy this time of year as much as I will.

No comments: