Monday, September 1, 2008

Blogging Tapas

Blogging Tapas: Combining several blog bullets to create a full blog post. My niece invented this. I really think it is neat. She is so good at this blogging. Check her out at http://alwaysalli.com/.

~ I'm still trying to figure it out. That's what age does to you. It takes awhile to figure out some things.What are your plans for this day. Joe and I really don't have any. He works tonight. Right now he is getting ready to fill the bird feeders.

~ Speaking of birds, I wonder how Baby Girl's birds are. Baby Girl is our youngest child. She didn't have many birds and did not like her bird feeder (humming birds). Joe bought her two feeders like ours and showed her how much sugar and water to put in it. Now she has more bird.

~Yesterday we went out to eat with our daughter (Danita), Amy, Michelle, and Josh (Michelle's boyfriend) Michelle turned 21 on Aug. 27. Danita's husband, Chuck, could not go with us. He had to work. We missed you Chuck.

~Speaking of birthdays, today is our daughter-n-law, Kim's mmm birthday. You could not ask for a better daughter-n-law. She is my favorite. Love ya, Kim.

Have a safe Labor Day.
God Bless JW



1 comment:

Stephen said...

Tapas? I like this idea. I may even have to try it myself.