Saturday, August 30, 2008

Good Morning Millbrook

ROLL TIDE !!! WAR EAGLE !!!

Today begins College Football, I guess. Alabama plays Clemson tonight. Auburn plays someone, today or tonight. Guess you can tell which team I lean to. We have in our family, some for Alabama and some for Auburn. My more mature sister is an Alabama fan. My baby sister is an Auburn fan. Now I live closer to the mature sister than I do to the baby sister, so I guess you know who I have to root for and I guess you know where that places me in our family; yep, the middle child. :(

I forgot to mention, I also have a granddaughter that goes to Alabama. Her sister is at the Auburn game working at the concession stand.

I guess you could say we are in the Hurricane season. Sounds like it could get pretty rough.

Happy Labor Day to all.

God Bless, JW



No comments: