Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Could Things Be Winding Down

I believe things are winding down.

The "newly weds" are back and trying to settle down.

My little Soldier Girl, Nicole, is doing her Basic Training. She joined the Army National Guard. (her Papa was USAF)

My niece, Courtney, has graduated from High School and is getting ready to go to the great and wonderful --- ALABAMA. (her Mom is a Blue & Orange Fan)

My Granddaughter, Little Bit graduated from High School and is getting ready for AUM (those tigers)

My brother n law is feeling much better. (: )

My Granddaughter, Leanda is enjoying Columbia.

My Granddaughter Jessica is in love with.....

My Granddaughter Brooke is just enjoying everything she does.

My Granddaughter, Amy is enjoying some kind of camp at AUBURN.

My Great Nephew Alex is enjoying summer. He's not the one in the Gulf.

My Grandson, Andrew, is enjoying cutting our grass. I hope.

My Grandson, Brandon is still swinging in the trees. H e cuts limbs off.

I had better stop or you will think I thought I was working on my Family History.

And me. I am trying to get my house in order, work on my family history, and enjoy life. Oh, and catch up on my blogging.

That's all for tonight folks.

No comments: