Thursday, June 3, 2010

TRIBUTE TO MISS KITTY









WE WILL REMEMBER YOU


Butterscotch known also as Miss Kitty was a very wonderful pet. Her story goes back many years ago. About 15 years ago, our youngest daughter received a telephone call from our daughter-in-law that there was a very pretty at the Animal Clinic that they were going to put to sleep if they couldn't find anyone who would take her. Our daughter went to the clinic and carried her home. Because of her color they decided to name her Butterscotch.

Later on our daughter moved to an apartment and could not have any pets. We let the cat live with us and she (the cat) liked us so much she stayed until she died.

Miss Kitty and our dog Charley got along very good. They played , ate and got along fine together. At times it was as though Miss Kitty would actually talk to you. When we let Charley outside, she would want to go and I would tell her no she couldn't and it was as though she would say whyyy.

In the picture to your right , I had been reading my Bible and had laid it down. The next thing I knew, Miss Kitty was reading my Bible.

She never forgot Liz. I believe she knew that Liz was the one who got her from the clinic to keep her from dying.

We will always cherish our memories of Miss Kitty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weeeellll, i had been doing ok for the past two days until i read this. Thanks for taking care of her and especially to daddy for doing the hardest thing and being with her when they had to put her to sleep due to her seizures. I just need to know who is going to sit behind my head now when I come over and bite my hair and head! :)

Love Liz